AI Structural Audit Standards
Poor structural integrity and insufficient fire safety measures can have disastrous consequences. Compliance Enviro Services offers structural audits to ensure that your suppliers’ industrial and commercial premises are safe, up to relevant codes, and present no danger to employee life and health.
Structural audits include a comprehensive check of buildings and premises, including:
- Verification of Load Conditions
- Evaluation of the Structural System of the Building
- Detection of Structural Defects, Damages, Distress, Deformation or Deterioration
- Plan and Alignment Check
- Assessing Maintenance and Exposure to Aggressive Environment
- Other Structural Surveys and Checks
- Fire Safety Check (optional)
- Electrical Safety Check (optional)
The findings of all structural audits are presented in a detailed report that includes an assessment of the current condition and suggestions for appropriate repairs and retrofitting measures.
AI Structural Auditors
AI structural audits are carried out by an experienced and licensed structural civil engineers. A typical Profile Auditor has over 5 years experience in the relevant field, including design and construction supervision.
Post Structural Audit
Based on the audit findings and recommendations, appropriate changes may be required. This includes repairs, strengthening of structural elements and replacement of damaged or faulty components.
AI can provide follow-up services, such as live load analysis, redesign of fire/electric safety systems, and more, to assist the factory in implementing the necessary corrective actions.
AI structural audits are priced at $1,129 USD per man-day (all-inclusive). The number of man-days required is determined based how many building are being audited and the size of the structures. Visit our Pricing Page for further details.
- Fire Safety – extra $100 USD per man day
- Electrical Safety – extra $100 USD per man day
- Thermo-graphic scan – extra $100 USD per audit
Why Perform a Structural Audit
- To ensure safe working conditions, preventing injury and loss of life
- To protect your brand’s image and reputation
- To comply with statutory requirements (construction and design codes by country)
- To gain an accurate picture of the state of safety in your supply chain
- To prevent supply chain interruptions
The AI Benefits
Why Compliance Enviro Services
- All-inclusive pricing
- An inspector onsite within 48 hours
- Same day audit reports
- Easy online scheduling of services
Your Eyes in the Supply Chain!® – We are an independent, certified and licensed quality control company, working on your side to protect your business interests in the supply chain.
Manage Your Quality Control Process Online – Create your free account, schedule your Inspections online, make payment arrangements, and receive your detailed Inspection report electronically.
Safer – Compliance Enviro Services utilizes the strictest international standards ensuring product safety and regulatory requirements are met.
Speed and Flexibility – We guarantee to be at any factory in Asia within 48 hours. Clients are allowed to modify or cancel orders up until 4 pm (China time) the day before the scheduled inspection.
Comprehensive Inspection Reports – Delivered 80% of the time, the same day as the inspection. Every report includes detailed pictures; you see what the inspector sees.