Manufacturing Audits (MA)
Manufacturing Audits by AI are a cost- and time-effective way to prepare a complete profile of your potential supplier, ensuring they will become a reliable part of your global supply chain. With an AI Audit Report in hand you will be able to confirm that the audited site is capable of delivering to your production specifications, address and prevent potential further costly disruptions once production is launched.
Manufacturing Audit Expertise
AI’s Manufacturing Audits adhere to the internationally recognized ISO 9000 standards for Quality Management System. Our auditors are profiled specialists with an average of 5 years of experience in the field, and undergo regular training and attestation.
In the scope of a Manufacturing Audit, AI auditors conduct an extensive evaluation of your supplier’s facilities and management systems. The standard Manufacturing Audit covers:
- Factory profile
- Production capacities
- Factory facilities, including condition of machinery and equipment
- Workflow and organization charts
- Quality assurance systems in place
Customizable Audit Programs
Our Manufacturing Audits offer a great degree of flexibility and can be customized to fit your specific requirements.
The following additional modules can be included in an AI supplier evaluation:
- Social responsibility and compliance
- Procurement conditions
- R&D – sampling capacity
- Hygiene, health and safety
- Environmental impact
- RoHS standards
- Other modules as required
AI’s Manufacturing Audits are priced per man-day, depending on the geographical location of your supplier:
- $649 for suppliers located in China, India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Africa, and Latin America;
- $849 for suppliers located in Europe, Greater Asia, and Brazil.
The audit duration is usually one-man for factories employing under 500 workers, and two man-days for larger facilities.
Additional charges apply for inclusion of optional modules (see above) and/or further customization.
Why Perform a Manufacturing Audit
- To verify that your supplier’s facilities are operational and suitable for manufacturing your product
- To ensure that your supplier’s sourcing policies comply with your own
- To identify and hedge against potential quality, operational, and ethical risks
- To evaluate the competence of the factory management
The AI Benefits
Why Compliance Enviro Services
- All-inclusive pricing
- An inspector onsite within 48 hours
- Same day audit reports
- Easy online scheduling of services
Your Eyes in the Supply Chain!® – We are an independent, certified and licensed quality control company, working on your side to protect your business interests in the supply chain.
Manage Your Quality Control Process Online – Create your free account, schedule your Inspections online, make payment arrangements, and receive your detailed Inspection report electronically.
Safer – Compliance Enviro Services utilizes the strictest international standards ensuring product safety and regulatory requirements are met.
Speed and Flexibility – We guarantee to be at any factory in Asia within 48 hours. Clients are allowed to modify or cancel orders up until 4 pm (China time) the day before the scheduled inspection.
Comprehensive Inspection Reports – Delivered 80% of the time, the same day as the inspection. Every report includes detailed pictures; you see what the inspector sees.