Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI)?
A Pre-Shipment Inspection is a systematic inspection of units selected at random from all batches of your order, conducted when your production is at least 80% complete. This is your final opportunity to take corrective action before your production is finished and packed; making it an effective tool to safeguard your product against costly import risks for $80 USD.
For all inspections, Conscience Inspection uses the standard internationally recognized ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1) statistical sampling procedure. These comprehensive criteria cover: functionality, performance, durability, overall appearance, and dimension. Inspection certificates are issued if stipulated in the letter of credit.
Pre-Shipment Inspection Expertise
Conscience Inspection’s highly trained product inspectors will use the appropriate sampling process to select product lots for pre-shipment inspection, and check them against your quality requirements or the standards of your destination market. This comprehensive inspection covers such criteria as product functionality, performance, durability, overall appearance, and dimensions.
Our product inspectors receive regular training in their fields of specialization, including Softlines, Hardlines, Food, and other industries. Their expertise combined with hundreds of customizable checklists for all product categories make for flexible and reliable quality control that helps you secure your supply chain.
Why Get a Pre-Shipment Inspection?
A Pre-Shipment Inspection from an independent third party gives you the peace of mind that your order has been filled successfully before it is dispatched. Today’s globalized marketplace offers amazing opportunities, but also presents real risks. When working with a supplier overseas it’s critical to ensure the specifications you’ve agreed upon are in fact met. Mitigate the risk of an improperly filled order by taking the necessary precautions.
- Ensure that your order was filled successfully, before it’s dispatched
- Verify quality at the source and don’t pay for defective goods
- Rest assured that the supplier has met all agreed-upon specifications
- Mitigate costly import risks
- Avoid returns and protect your brand’s image
The Conscience Inspection Benefits
Why Conscience Inspection
Your Eyes in the Supply Chain!®
- All-inclusive pricing
- An inspector onsite within 48 hours
- Same day audit reports
- Easy online scheduling of services
– We are an independent, certified and licensed quality control company, working on your side to protect your business interests in the supply chain.
Manage Your Quality Control Process Online
– Create your free account, schedule your Inspections online, make payment arrangements, and receive your detailed Inspection report electronically.
– Compliance Enviro Services utilizes the strictest international standards ensuring product safety and regulatory requirements are met.
Comprehensive Inspection Reports
– Delivered 80% of the time, the same day as the inspection. Every report includes detailed pictures; you see what the inspector sees.