Inspections and Audits in Vietnam
- Guaranteed on-site inspections anywhere in Vietnam within 48 hours for $309
- Inspection reports are delivered within 24 hours of the inspection and include detailed pictures. You see what our inspector sees.
Quality Control Services in Vietnam
- On-site inspectors provide assessments and troubleshooting as needed throughout the manufacturing process.
- Compliance Enviro Services offers the highest caliber of inspectors within Vietnam. Our inspector network is highly trained and skilled in their areas of expertise.
- All manufacturing audits (MA) in Vietnam conform to the internationally recognized ISO 9000 Standards for Quality Management Systems
- Clients are allowed to modify or cancel orders up until 1:00 p.m. (Vietnam time) the day before the scheduled inspection at a Vietnam-based facility.
Supplier Audits in Vietnam
AI’s highly qualified auditors can conduct Manufacturing, Ethical, Structural, Environmental and C-TPAT audits of your Vietnam suppliers’ factories, helping you engage with capable and ethical suppliers. We conduct audits to a number of international standards, our own Best-in-Class protocol or your in-house requirements.
AI Supplier Audits in Vietnam help you:
- Protect your brand against operational and ethical risks
- Ensure safe and ethical working conditions in your supply chain
Get a comprehensive profile of your Vietnam supplier – before you give them your business.
Product Inspections in Vietnam
Inspect your product before it leaves your Vietnam supplier’s factory, and prevent quality problems down the line. We guarantee an inspector on-site of any factory in Vietnam within 48 hours, and the inspection report will be delivered to you on the day of the inspection.
Experienced AI product inspectors help you safeguard the quality of your product at every stage of manufacturing:
- IPC – Initial Production Check
- DUPRO – During Production Inspection
- PSI – Pre-Shipment Inspection
- CLC – Container Loading Check
- PM – Production Monitoring
Obstacles with Doing Business in Vietnam
The 21st century has great things in store for Vietnam, which has been named one of the Next Eleven Countries. This designation indicates that, due to major investments, Vietnam has the potential to become one of the world’s largest economies in the years to come. This has come as a great boon to the country, which has benefited from this participation in the international business community.
This trend of investment has led Western-based countries to relocate production facilities within Vietnami borders. As a result, American, European, and Australian business executives must be able to rely on ethical and dependable on-site inspectors throughout the production process. Finding the right personnel for this essential job can be difficult. Quality assurance is crucial to a company’s reputation. Companies should be able to trust that their Vietnam-based facilities are running properly and efficiently in order to maintain their position and rise above their competition.
Inspection Agencies in Vietnam
Companies based in Vietnam can trust that our regionally based, on-site inspection agents are achieving and maintaining appropriate levels of quality control. Every step of production can be regulated through the use of a reliable inspection service. Our inspection services in Vietnam include the assessment of pre-production schedules and plans to ensure timely outcomes and adequate materials.